Instructions on applying for an exchange
- Learn about the different study opportunities for your study field. A list of Universities can be found here.
- Fill out the online application form (link to the application). You will need to choose 3 (different) options, in your preferred order.
- Make one motivation letter where you also state to which 3 Universities you are applying. The letter can include e.g. an introduction about yourself, in what stage are you in your studies, an explanation of why you want to study abroad, your plans for the future, etc.
- Download your transcript (Personal study plan) from Peppi.
- Send your motivation letter and transcript of records attached by e-mail to email@example.com.
- We will hold interviews if we have many applicants for the same place (usually the USA and Canada).
- You will hear about your selection by e-mail a couple of weeks after the application period is over.
Only students who have filled out the online application form and have brought the attachments/or sent them by e-mail have a valid application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Students of Health Care and Social Services can apply for practical training in Uganda and Kenya through this network. Practical training periods are for 3 months. (September – December, February – May)
Partner Universities in Africa
- Kenya: Maseno University, Kisumu
- Uganda: Clarke International University (former International Health Sciences University) Kampala
How to apply
Fill in the application form of the Health Africa Network found here. Attach to the application the following documents:
- Transcript of Records
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter with Photo
The application round is once a year: November – February
Submit your applications to Pia Haggvist.
More information: Pia Hagqvist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Practical training application for nursing
how to apply
- Fill out the online application form (form can only be filled when application is open)
- Prepare a Motivation Letter, where you will tell us about yourself, as well as write about your motives for the practical training, where you wish to do it, etc.
- Create a PDF file of your Transcript of Records (ToR) found in Peppi and
- Send these documents to email@example.com
Questions regarding the application: International Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions related to the content of the internship (What practice you should do): Katja Heikkiniemi email@example.com
We have nearly 130 partner universities in Europe, Asia, Africa, the United States, Canada and South America.