IT services help with issues related to computer networks and students’ digital tools.
Contact by e-mail
You can send your support request in the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information in your message:
- Your precise description of the issue together with any error messages you may have received.
- We highly suggest attaching screenshots of your problem and error messages if possible.
Prefer to send helpdesk tickets using your own Centria email address. If you are sending support request using your personal email address remember to include following information in your message:
- Your full name
- Your user account (email@example.com)
- Are you a student or an employee in Centria?
Contact by phone
In urgent matters the preferred contact method is always to call us.
- Kokkola & Pietarsaari: 040 8085 133
- Ylivieska: 044 449 2555
Outside reception hours, IT support is primarily available via email.
Talonpojankatu Campus (Kokkola)
Office hours: Mon-Fri 09.00 – 12.00
Campus Allegro, Pietarsaari
IT support in Pietarsaari is primarily available via email and telephone.
Room: B2 448
Vierimaantie Campus (Ylivieska)
Office hours: Mon-Fri 12.00 – 15.00
Room: C239 & C243