Digital language service MOT Kielipalvelu®
Centria provides you with access to MOT Kielipalvelu®, which you can utilise in your language studies.
The service works on all devices and includes the following:
- MOT Sanakirjat®: high-quality dictionaries;
- top dictionaries by The Institute for the Languages of Finland, Oxford University Press, NE and Duden;
- MOT Kääntäjä®: machine translation;
- MOT Kielentarkistin®: proofreading and spell checking.
How to start using MOT Kielipalvelu®
- Navigate to www.sanakirja.fi/korkeakouluille.
- Select your organization.
- Type in the email address you use in your organization and click Get a login link.
- Check your email inbox and confirm your registration by clicking the link in the email you received.
- Finish up by setting up a password for your user account.
- Create a Sanakirja.fi shortcut on all your devices for quick access.
When you are connected to your Centria’s network, MOT Kielipalvelu® is ready for use without a separate registration or login at www.sanakirja.fi!