Move to content

Research permit

A research permit is required when the research is directed at an organisation, such as Centria, its students, staff or the organisation itself.

You can apply for a research permit using the form below. The research permit form is sent to

The research permit shall be accompanied by a research plan and a data protection notice. They need to explain

Invitation to participate in the research and the link to the research form can be shared with students and/or staff through Centria’s communications (

Research permit is granted by the Director of Education, which allows the study to be carried out, but the decision to participate in the study is everyone’s personal decision.