Welcome to SecTALK – Cyber security as a part of sustainable development
16.11.2023 klo 08:30 – 10:30
Hybrid event; Campus Allegro 4th floor, Pietarsaari & online
Online participation: 9:30-10:30 (sing up for Zoom-link)
- 8:30-9:30 Breakfast Campus Allegro 4th floor, Pietarsaari
- 9:30-9:40 Johanna Hautamäki, Centria: Welcome to SecTalk!
- 9:40-10:00 Per-Olov Humla, Cybersecurity company Redigo: The responsibilities of SME’s in creating digital services – identify the security risks and the measures required to address them!
- 10:00-10:20 Mira Valkjärvi, Centria: Cyber security at a crossroad – how to approach sustainable development?
- 10:20-10.30 Questions and Discussion, and thanks!
Organized by 4 projects in cross-border cooperation: Myrsky, ISSUES, SustainChange and Deetechtive